You and your kids are in for a joyous adventure.
Yummy cakes! Would you believe that these are just deco?
When was the last time you visited Maju Junction or Jalan Sultan Ismail? If it was more than 3 months ago, now’s the perfect time to walk along this busy, lively street in Kuala Lumpur. Coming from Cheras, my son and I decided to take a train ride instead of driving down. Aside from it’s much faster than driving to town, my son enjoys train rides. Ah, convenience, speed and my son’s joy, a train ride to Maju Junction is perfect. Did I mention that the trip only costed RM5.20 two-way?
The trip from Cheras to Sultan Ismail station was fast, roughly 15 minutes on a Saturday morning. From the station, there’s a walkway leading directly to the entrance of Parkson Maju Junction. Very convenient. The guard is friendly and showed me the way to go up to Level 3, where an amazing experience awaits me and my little naughty boy at Little Kingdom.
A magical-themed play land boasting of 40,000 sq.ft., Parkson Edutainment’s Little Kingdom is a first-of-its-kind personalised learning edutainment park. It’s a place where kids and parents experience various realities, from fairy tales to space missions. This play land features technology games, Amazon rides, magical shows, learning workshops and beautiful classrooms that children will enjoy.
Upon entering this kingdom, you’ll immediately feel the “magic”. Here’s my naughty boy wanting to eat that giant red mushroom.
Visitors are welcomed by cobblestone streets, miniature shops with bright signages, colourful walls and dramatic lighting.
Wanna feel like you’re in Nevada?
There are giant, adorable fairy tale books on the streets, stories like Snow White and the Seven Dwarfs, Alice’s Adventures in Wonderland, Aladdin and the Little Racing Car. No, these are not for reading but for making the place even more magical and, I guess, for hugging!
Little Kingdom has a magical stage where performances are held everyday. We caught a magic show performance, which kids truly enjoyed.
See how attentive and focused the kids were?
Why it’s great to spend time at Little Kingdom:
1. It’s accessible by car and train. You can choose to drive over, use Uber or Grab, or like me, I prefer to use train! Very fast.
2. At every corner of the theme park are cartoon characters to welcome everyone. You’ll see Little Snow White, Little Pinocchio, Little Tinkerbell, Little Aladdin and more.
3. Augmented Reality Tech allows children to be transported into another world. Perfect for those who love gadget play.
4. Indoor Sandplay Zone allows children to exercise sensory skills and creativity within a 500-sqft play area.
5. Lots of educational games and activities. The kingdom has 6 themed classrooms where everyone can experience a variety of enrichment classes such as music, aerobics, Lego lessons, arts and crafts, storytelling and more. These classes are conducted daily so you can freely visit on a day suitable to you and there will always be several classes to choose from. Wonderful!
6. Personalised Learning Options. You can choose for your child to learn more activities such as piano, vocal, guitar, culinary arts, languages, speech, drama, ballet, martial arts or even yoga.
Little Cinderella Ballroom
7. Little Kingdom encourages parent and child bonding. Parents can freely join their kids in every activity. My son’s favourite was Fantasy Driving, he’s just addicted to cars, trucks, trains or anything that runs on wheels. A great thing about this activity is that parents can join their kids in the car. Yay, I can fit!
8. Its Magical Castle is also an awesome venue for events, parties and special occasions. This hall is just like a palace ballroom where kings, queens, princes and princesses host a ball. See this armed guard and his magnificently detailed shield?
10. Affordable prices. By the way, Little Kingdom is having its Soft Opening Tickets Promotion this month = Get 50% OFF on single entry admission tickets!
Little Kingdom is also running a promotion on its Birthday Party Package, for a limited time at only RM1,800 (normal price: RM2,400) for 30 pax, includes:
- 2-hour usage of the Magical Castle – party hall
- Food and beverage
- Birthday cake in Little Kingdom theme, of course
- Party decorations
- 4 Little Kingdom themes to choose from: Little Snow White, Little Cinderella, Little Aladdin and Little Pinocchio
- 1 Mascot appearance
- 1 day unlimited access within Little Kingdom, which includes rides, games, activities, soft play area and more
My son seriously didn’t want to leave, haha! He was having a great time at Mysterious Mars and the Mystical Forest.
Little Kingdom is a wonderful place for kids, adults or parents. Whether you want to have a great time with friends, with kids or feel like a child again, this place is great for a whole day of fun!
Before leaving, you can shop for pretty novelty items inside the gift shop!
You know what, I don’t think 1 article is enough to talk about everything in this kingdom. I haven’t even talked about the upcoming addition to the Little Kingdom family, Talking Tom House, where children can have ‘personalised meals’ by an in-house dietician.
Online booking is available via www.nenerland.com
Online booking is available via www.nenerland.com