How do you take care of your kids’ skin?
I’m a big skincare junkie and I sure am cautious about my son’s skin as well. He’s been experiencing rashes or prickly heat a few months ago, probably caused by dryness and sweat on his neck area. My son is very active, always busy with something, loves to cycle and play, and he’s always sweating on the forehead and neck.
I tried to heal the rashes on his neck with antiseptic powder, calamine lotion and cream, alternate. He didn’t really like the calamine lotion smell but I still manage to apply it when needed. The rashes disappear for a while but appear again after a few days after discontinued use of cream. So I thought if I need to apply something regularly, I’d better use a mild skincare product meant to improve his skin’s health.
I’ve gone through pharmacies and I picked Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream. I apply this cream twice daily, after shower, on my son’s face and neck. In just 1 day of use, I’ve seen improvement on his neck rash. We’ve been using this for 3 months now and it’s a great cream! He never had rashes on the neck (or anywhere on his head) again even with changing hot, humid or rainy weather.
This cream protects against irritation, soothes irritated skin, provides effective hydration, is safe for delicate skin and does not leave any greasy finish. I’d recommend it to parents who have babies or kids with delicate skin that is prone to redness, dryness or rash on face and neck.
Baby Sebamed Protective Facial Cream
Dermatologically – tested
Made in Germany
Ideal for delicate skin
Where to buy: Guardian or Caring Pharmacy
What this cream does:
- Moisturising complex with vitasqualene
- Soothes skin with Pantheon
- Prevents dryness with effective hydration
- Panthenol and lipid compound protect against irritation around the mouth from saliva
- Vitamin E safeguards against harmful environmental influences
- Rich in panthenol and allantoin to soothe and regenerate irritated skin
- Easy to apply and readily absorbed
- Oil-in-water emulsion
- Protective moisturizing complex – vitasqualane, lipids and the natural moisture-retaining ingredients allantoin and hyaluronic acid prevent dryness, enhance the barrier function against noxious substances and soothe the skin
- The lipid compound and pantheon safeguard against dryness around the mouth from saliva
- Easy to apply and rapidly absorbed without any greasy residue
- Consolidates the resistance of baby’s delicate skin
- With the pH value of 5.5 Baby sebamed is clinically proven to promote the development of the acid mantle
- Free from nitro-mochus compounds, formaldehyde, nitrosamines, dioxan